- Our Elephant Garlic is much milder than traditional garlic, due to the large amount of water in the cloves
- Grown in California, not imported
- It can be roasted or cooked, used raw in salads, and is delicious served as a side dish!
- Why peel small cloves, when you can peel just one large clove
- Elephant garlic has a tendency to fall apart due to the HUGE cloves pushing each other apart. The head of elephant garlic will be in a vexar net to help hold in place.
These giant heads weigh approx 6-7 ounces on average.