- ¼ cup olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed
- ¼ cup Italian-seasoned bread crumbs (or panko, which is wonderfully crispy)
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Step 1 Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Step 2 Heat olive oil and garlic in a small saucepan over low heat until warmed, 1 to 2 minutes. Transfer garlic and oil to a shallow bowl.
- Step 3 Combine bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese in a separate shallow bowl.
- Step 4 Dip chicken breasts in the olive oil-garlic mixture using tongs; transfer to bread crumb mixture and turn to evenly coat. Transfer coated chicken to a shallow baking dish.
- Step 5 Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink and juices run clear, 30 to 35 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).